08 November 2013

Seven Months

Seven months.  Wow, it has been a crazy few weeks!  I can't believe it's already been a month since Erik's 6 month birthday.

He continues to grow like a weed.  He is wearing 12 month sleepers.  He's over 18 lbs and almost 29 inches long.

He jabbers constantly, sometimes yells now, and even sings!

He sits up so well on his own, and is starting to actually sit up by himself.

He is days away from crawling--he has it all figured out, he just hasn't put all the parts together yet.

Since he isn't crawling yet, Erik scoots and rolls all over.

Last week, we finally acquired a johnny jump-up (now called a "door jumper"--how silly!).  Erik bounces and bounces and bounces himself silly.  He's even fallen asleep mid-bounce.

Today I'm away from him at a conference in Milwaukee, but he is staying with my mom and sister.  He couldn't be in better hands.

This morning, he visited a dear family friend, and she took this cute picture.



I'm both anxiously awaiting the next stage of development, and dreading it--I enjoy having my sweet little boy stay mostly where I put him.

No comments:

Post a Comment