08 January 2014

Nine months



My whole year has been messed up between only working two days last week because of holidays in the middle of the week, and being home sick with some fluish monstrosity the last three days.  I'm finally on the mend and realized that today my Little Dude is NINE MONTHS OLD--I nearly forgot that it was today (I kept thinking it was tomorrow).


This little boy continues to amaze me with his curiosity.  He is particularly fascinated by wheels and things that move.  He turns everything around to study it from every angle.

Erik is increasingly mobile.  He's a quick little crawler, and is well on his way to walking--he pulls himself up and knows how to get back down, and is cruising along furniture.  Yikes!  One of his presents for Christmas was a walker, which he knows how to move forwards and backwards now.

Little Dude's first Christmas was so much fun!  Instead of falling in love with a box, he found himself a bow and was fascinated for hours.

Erik eats more and more foods and like to try and "chew" things with his one tooth.

Baby boy still LOVES his baths!  He now splashes quite a bit and is very pleased with himself when he does that.

Erik loves to jabber and sing.  He says "dada" and "hi" now, and is starting to wave and does "so big" (sometimes--he's as stubborn as his parents!).

Mostly, this kiddo is just so happy that it's contagious.  I couldn't ask for more. <3


P.S. My favorite memory from this month was immortalized on video: Erik playing with my mom's little 4lb Shih Tzu-Poodle mix pup.





No comments:

Post a Comment